Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GUEST GAME - Fate of Atlantis


GUEST GAME - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Original Composer(s): Clint Bajakian, Peter McConnell, and Michael Z. Land

Released in 1992 by Lucasarts, Fate of Atlantis was praised by critics and honestly... one of my favorite Lucasarts adventure games.  Of course I'm a bit bias as I'm a HUGE Indiana Jones fan at heart.  But I digress, the music heard in FOA is stunning and was just begging for a full remake / re orchestration pass... which is precisely what I've done.  In this very special first "Guest Game" post, I've got up for download my 30 minute album which I completed last year based on a handful of memorable themes from the game.  For the most part, many of the themes were left untouched and quite simply just updated for a modern orchestra set up so they should be instantly recognizable by you fellow fans of this incredible game.  In other cases (such as "Fight at the Dig") I embellished the source material a bit adding in my own flare.

My orchestrated version of this score is now going to be released on itunes and Loudr as it is being published by JOYPAD RECORDS

Stay tuned!




Tracklist (original titles from game score represented in parenthesis)


1.  The Raiders March (main titles)* - 2:23
2.  Map Screen - :30
3.  Kerner and Trip To Iceland (Kerner steals the statue)* - 3:13
4.  Sophias Presentation - 2:19
5.  Streets of Monte Carlo (monte carlo car chase) - 1:47
6.  The Unfortunate Death of Dr. Jones* - 1:24
7.  Fight at the Dig (fight music)* - 1:31
8.  The First Ring of Atlantis - 3:13
9.  Crab Raft - 2:25
10. Lava Maze - 2:54

*-Contains portions of The Raiders March by John Williams
all themes from the game itself are copyright lucasarts and lucasfilm ltd




1 comment:

  1. Really really great, thank you very much to share this. This ost is epic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete